Re: [Peterhead] Schivas, Littlejohn, Morrice, Reid, Cruikshank, Ironside

  • reid4019@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2002
      for Del,

      I dont have your Janet Reid amongst my Reids, but I checked the
      familysearch.org site and the IGI - this is what came up:-
      Andrew Reid and Janet Sangster married 4 Nov 1790 at Longside Aberdeenshire
      Children of aboveL-
      Elizabeth b 24 Mar 1793 Old Deer, Aberdeenshire
      Janet b-22 May 1796 Old Deer
      Jean b-14 Jan 1798 Old Deer
      William b-16 Sept 1801 Old Deer

      Janet Reid and William Chivas married 1 Aug 1817 Old Deer
      children:-
      Ann - chr 20 Mar 1823 Old Deer Aberdeenshire
      Jean - chr 5 Apr 1825 Old Deer
      George - chr 5 Apr 1829 Old Deer
      Alexander - chr 9 Sept 1832 Old Deer

      this is all I could find,