FW: Surname interests

  • Fiona
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hi I have just joined this group,
      My Surname interests are:
      Stephen - Boddam
      Davidson
      McWilliam
      Birnie
      Matthews
      Cordiner
      Crighton - Crimond
      Robb
      In particular I am reconstructing the Family of John McWilliam and Agnes
      Mitchell Stephen who married in Peterhead on 10 Jul 1856 at Saint
      Peters, Agnes was the daughter of Robert Stephen and Janet Davidson, who
      were married in 1832.
      My biggest problem are these two, they died before 1855, just
      Another problem is a connection to the Matthew family, I know there is
      one, but cannot find it, any help greatly received.
      Regards,
      Fiona