Wade help

  • dundeealex
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2002
      Hi Wade,
      I had info from you before see below on a Martha Black who I am sure
      was my Great Grandmother. I also got info on what I am sure is my
      great Grandafather John Robertson they were married later that year
      does the 1851 census show him resident in Queen st and what No.
      Alex

      District 11, Page 27,
      No.122, Queen Street
      Martha Black, servant, unmar, 25, House Servant, Peterhead

      Queen Street, Peterhead
      John Robertson 19 ships carpenter
      Born Dundee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2002
        Hi Alex,

        I've already sent this information, check the archive for message
        No.1976, Re: Love Story?, dated 20/7/02. If you can't see it then I
        will send again.

        Regards, Wade.

        dundeealex wrote:

        > Hi Wade,
        > I had info from you before see below on a Martha Black who I am sure
        > was my Great Grandmother. I also got info on what I am sure is my
        > great Grandafather John Robertson they were married later that year
        > does the 1851 census show him resident in Queen st and what No.
        > Alex
        >
        > District 11, Page 27,
        > No.122, Queen Street
        > Martha Black, servant, unmar, 25, House Servant, Peterhead
        >
        > Queen Street, Peterhead
        > John Robertson 19 ships carpenter
        > Born Dundee
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor