Re: [Peterhead] Schivas, Littlejohn, Morrice, Reid, Cruikshank, Ironside

  • del.watson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
      I'm looking for Janet Reid (b.1796) who married William Shivas. She was the
      daughter of Andrew Reid and Janet Sangster.
      Del

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2002
        for Del,

        I dont have your Janet Reid amongst my Reids, but I checked the
        familysearch.org site and the IGI - this is what came up:-
        Andrew Reid and Janet Sangster married 4 Nov 1790 at Longside Aberdeenshire
        Children of aboveL-
        Elizabeth b 24 Mar 1793 Old Deer, Aberdeenshire
        Janet b-22 May 1796 Old Deer
        Jean b-14 Jan 1798 Old Deer
        William b-16 Sept 1801 Old Deer

        Janet Reid and William Chivas married 1 Aug 1817 Old Deer
        children:-
        Ann - chr 20 Mar 1823 Old Deer Aberdeenshire
        Jean - chr 5 Apr 1825 Old Deer
        George - chr 5 Apr 1829 Old Deer
        Alexander - chr 9 Sept 1832 Old Deer

        this is all I could find,