Schivas, Littlejohn, Morrice, Reid, Cruikshank, Ironside

  • bluemogganer19
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hello Del

      I am a Reid and a New Member.

      What Reids are you looking for ?, some of mine are in MESSAGE 1987

      Reidy
    • del.watson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
        I'm looking for Janet Reid (b.1796) who married William Shivas. She was the
        daughter of Andrew Reid and Janet Sangster.
        Del

        What Reids are you looking for ?, some of mine are in MESSAGE 1987

        Reidy

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Peterhead Genealogy at http://www.axs.com.au/~wsb/

      • reid4019@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2002
          for Del,

          I dont have your Janet Reid amongst my Reids, but I checked the
          familysearch.org site and the IGI - this is what came up:-
          Andrew Reid and Janet Sangster married 4 Nov 1790 at Longside Aberdeenshire
          Children of aboveL-
          Elizabeth b 24 Mar 1793 Old Deer, Aberdeenshire
          Janet b-22 May 1796 Old Deer
          Jean b-14 Jan 1798 Old Deer
          William b-16 Sept 1801 Old Deer

          Janet Reid and William Chivas married 1 Aug 1817 Old Deer
          children:-
          Ann - chr 20 Mar 1823 Old Deer Aberdeenshire
          Jean - chr 5 Apr 1825 Old Deer
          George - chr 5 Apr 1829 Old Deer
          Alexander - chr 9 Sept 1832 Old Deer

          this is all I could find,