Re: [Peterhead] Shivas, Littlejohn, Morrice, Reid, Cruickshank, Ironside

  • del.watson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hi Donna

      Can you give me your email address, and I'll give you what I have.

      Del
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
        Dear Del,

        I'm looking for information about Catherine Shivas, born in Ellon about 1864?. She married James Warrender and they lived in Peterhead for the 1891 census and moved to Canada in 1912.

        I don't know if she is related to photographer, but they did leave some interesting photographs.

        Cindy

      • del.watson
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
          Hi Kate

          I have a James Shivas who was the Photographer and had a photographic studio
          He married Mary Dallas and they did have a daughter Kate, but she was born
          1871 in Peterhead. Don't know if it is the same one or not.

          Kind Regards