Re: [Peterhead] Shivas, Littlejohn, Morrice, Reid, Cruickshank, Ironside

  • Donna Callaghan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2002
      Hi Del,

      I'm here! I am sorry that I have not emailed you yet. Mike Ritchie
      gave me your email address a while ago. He is doing so well with the
      family history - I don't think there is anything I would know that he
      hasn't already told you.

      My great grandmother was Mary Morrice (born 5 March 1874). Mary's son
      William Morrice emigrated to New Zealand with a large group of cousins
      and aunts and uncles. My mother grew up in New Plymouth NZ never
      knowing that she had so many relatives in NZ.

      Are you descended from Elizabeth Morrice, Mary's sister?

      Donna
      Australia

      "del.watson" wrote:

      > Hi Everyone
      >
      > I'm looking for information on the above family surnames. I'd be really
      > interested hearing from anyone related to these names.
    • del.watson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
        Hi Donna

        Can you give me your email address, and I'll give you what I have.

        "del.watson" wrote:

        > Hi Everyone
        >
        > I'm looking for information on the above family surnames. I'd be really
        > interested hearing from anyone related to these names.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Peterhead Genealogy at http://www.axs.com.au/~wsb/

      • cindy
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
          Dear Del,

          I'm looking for information about Catherine Shivas, born in Ellon about 1864?. She married James Warrender and they lived in Peterhead for the 1891 census and moved to Canada in 1912.

          I don't know if she is related to photographer, but they did leave some interesting photographs.

          Cindy

        • del.watson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
            Hi Kate

            I have a James Shivas who was the Photographer and had a photographic studio
            He married Mary Dallas and they did have a daughter Kate, but she was born
            1871 in Peterhead. Don't know if it is the same one or not.

            Kind Regards