Re: [Peterhead] Mitchell, Robertson and Geddes

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2002
      Hi Sharon,

      "S.J.Inkster" wrote:

      > Hi Wade,
      > Thanks so much for the information. Yes, I would love to have the
      > additional details you have of Alexander and Sarah Geddes marriage.

      Sorry can't find my notes for the 1857 marriage.

      No.54, 6/11/1863, Cairntrodie, Free Church of Scotland, Alexander
      Scroggie, mason, bachelor, aged 20, Invernettie, parents: father not
      named, Mary Scroggie married Sarah Geddes, spinister, aged 21,
      Cairntrodie, parents: William Geddes, mason, Margaret Geddes ms Ogston
      (dead), witnesses: George Troup and David Atken.