James Reid and Elizabeth Williamson or Reid

  • bluemogganer19
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2002
      Hello Wade
      Do you have anything about Elizabeth Williamson and her husband James
      Reid ? they are my 3xgt grandparents, James was a farmer according to
      their sons death certificate in 1881(both parents deceased at the
      time)(James-the son-in 1861 cencus 'Place where born' said Peterhead
      and in the 1871 cencus it said Ellon, but they and all of their
      children lived and died in Peterhead- except the two children
      mentioned below)
      Their son James married Elizabeth Cooper in 1841 and had children as
      follows:-
      George -bap Nov 1838 (I was told he went to Glasgow)
      MaryAnn -b-Jun 16 1842 (marr William Stephen 29 Nov 1866)
      Elizabeth - b-20 Jan 1844(marr John MacLeod 20 Jan 1862)
      William - b-9 Jun 1849 (marr Jane Alliston 4 mar 1875)
      Alexander - b-22 May 1853(marr Susan Murray 15 Mar 1876)
      James - b-17 Aug 1856 (I was told he went to Aberdeen)