Bruce - Buchanhaven

  • fisherquine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002
      Wade Hi,

      Encourage my laziness plase and look up James Bruce - wife Margaret
      Mitchell married October 1856.Address Mid Street.
      I would like his parents and brothers and sisters if possible.

      Peterhead Scottish Week started today- it hasn't stopped raining
      since 7am Friday morning. Has been so bad they cancelled the
      Buchanhaven Pier Open Day - don't know how they got on with the
      opening ceremony when the Gala Queen was to be crowned.
      The joys of summer in Peterhead

      Regards,

      Margie