Re: [Peterhead] Love Story?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hi Alex,

      dundeealex wrote:

      > My great Grandad? age where born age and occupation fit exactly)
      > Queen Street, Peterhead
      > John Robertson 19 ships carpenter
      > Born Dundee
      >
      > was his address in queen st the same as Martha's or am I just an old
      > romantic.
      > Alex

      District 11, Page 27, No121, Queen Street
      John Lig??tom, Head, mar, 36, Ship Joiner, Banchory, Kincardine
      Barbara ", wife, mar, 44, Alyth, Perthshire
      William ". son, 12, Scholar, Dundee
      Eliza ", daughter, 6, Scholar, Aberdeen
      James ", son, 4, at home, Peterhead
      Alexander ", 1, Peterhead
      John Robertson, son in law, unmar, 19, Ship Carpenter, Dundee

      Could not read the surname properly, have looked at the births in
      Peterhead and couldn't any matches. Does the son in law make any
      sense? Do you know the spelling?