Re: 1861 Deaths for Peterhead

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 1998
      Wade,

      Thanks for everything you're doing. I agree with the other comments
      that probably waiting for the web page list of the 1861 data will suit
      most of us.

      All the best

      Ken

      ---Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:

      > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      >
      > Hi All,
      >
      > I finished transcribing and indexing the 1861 deaths. They total 272
      > deaths, do people want me to put this list up here first, before I
      > update the web pages? Please let me know if you do or don't want the
      > list put up in the newsgroup, as I understand it would be a large
      > message to download.
      >
      > Also if you wish to be included in the researchers database, please
      send
      > me your information, as I will also be updating this at the same time.
      >
      > Regards, Wade.
      > --
      > Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
      > Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb

      > At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone.
      Merchandise from
      > the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball League
      (USA).
      > Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers

    • Ken May
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 1998

        ---Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:

        > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
        >
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I finished transcribing and indexing the 1861 deaths. They total 272
        > deaths, do people want me to put this list up here first, before I
        > update the web pages? Please let me know if you do or don't want the
        > list put up in the newsgroup, as I understand it would be a large
        > message to download.
        >
        > Also if you wish to be included in the researchers database, please
        send
        > me your information, as I will also be updating this at the same time.
        >
        > Regards, Wade.
        > --
        > Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
        > Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb

        > At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone.
        Merchandise from
        > the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball League
        (USA).
        > Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers

      • William Pratt
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 1998
          I need the form to enter my research names in the database. I am researching
          Beaton, Henderson, McKissor, Norrie, Will
          S. Churchill