Re: DundeeAlex re John Robertson

  • dundeealex
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
      --- In Peterhead@y..., "Ivo" <cvj@t...> wrote:

      Thank You very much Catherine he was my Great Grandad he married a
      Martha Black In Peterhead on December 1951 I am now trying to track
      down the ships he sailed in.
      Alex

      > Hi Alex,
      > thanks for your message,
      >
      > Queen Street,
      > Peterhead
      > John Robertson
      > 19
      > ships carpenter
      > Dundee
      >
      > I don't remeber if he was lodging or living alone.
      > A while back I had on hire the BT Seamen's Tickets Details films,
      and I wrote down two other John Robertsons from Dundee. One born 1825
      and 1804. If you would like these ticket details please reply.

      > best wishes
      > Catherine
      >

      > [Non-text porti
      ons of this messge have been removed]