DundeeAlex re John Robertson

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
      Hi Alex,
      thanks for your message,

      Queen Street,
      Peterhead
      John Robertson
      19
      ships carpenter
      Dundee

      I don't remeber if he was lodging or living alone.
      A while back I had on hire the BT Seamen's Tickets Details films, and I wrote down two other John Robertsons from Dundee. One born 1825 and 1804. If you would like these ticket details please reply.

      best wishes
      Catherine

    • dundeealex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
        --- In Peterhead@y..., "Ivo" <cvj@t...> wrote:

        Thank You very much Catherine he was my Great Grandad he married a
        Martha Black In Peterhead on December 1951 I am now trying to track
        down the ships he sailed in.
        Alex

        > Hi Alex,
        > thanks for your message,
        >
        > Queen Street,
        > Peterhead
        > John Robertson
        > 19
        > ships carpenter
        > Dundee
        >
        > I don't remeber if he was lodging or living alone.
        > A while back I had on hire the BT Seamen's Tickets Details films,
        and I wrote down two other John Robertsons from Dundee. One born 1825
        and 1804. If you would like these ticket details please reply.

        > best wishes
        > Catherine
        >

        > [Non-text porti
        ons of this messge have been removed]