Re: 1851 census, Seamen, Carpenters, Masters, etc, end

  • dundeealex
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2002
      Hi! Catherine,
      Could you help me in where I could gey more info on this one on your list.
      Alex

      John Robertson, ships carpenter, Dundee
    • i.l.tilbury
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
        Hi group and Catherine and others who helped me with the Kean seaman
        I can now tell you that Robert Kean was second mate of the the ship Erik
        1896-1901
        And second mate of the ssPelican 1902-1903 , the master was Alexander Grey
        I now have to find the ships he was on from 1861
        Lyn