Peterhead print

  • Donna Callaghan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2002
      I was searching for something else on the internet and found this
      information about a print on a rare book site:-

      Peterhead. Steel engraved print by W.H. Bartlett, c1840, 270mmx210mm
      approx.
      Good, ready for framing. Distant view from hills behind looking out to
      sea, with lighthouse, figures, etc. Book # 52615
      Price: A$ 20.00 (approx. US$ 11.20) convert currency

      Available from Antiquariat in Australia.

      Antiquariat, The Penders, Wingecarribee St, Bowral, NSW, Australia,
      2576.
      Phone: 61 2 4861 2199. Fax: 61 2 4861 2899. Email: rarebook@...
      ... A member of ANZAAB

      I have no idea what it looks like or if this is a good price. I myself
      am a bit more interested in Cruden than Peterhead, but thought someone
      on the list may like to know about it.

      Donna
      Australia
    • Sam Daniel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2002
        Donna,

        Merry Christmas and much time to read through old mail. I am
        also researching Cruden as most of my family sees to have lived there
        from 1700 to 1900. What in particular do you want to know about Cruden?

        Happy New Year to all from a true bloomogganer.

        Sam

        --
        Sam Daniel
      • mr_beags2002 <mr_beags@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2002
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Sam Daniel <Peterhead@d...> wrote:
          >Sam,
          Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.
          I posted a message # 2184 asking about the Beagrie's.
          Could you give me any details about the book, the date, anything else
          you think helpfull.

          Regards Jim