Re: [Peterhead] 1820-1854 marriages, DAVIDSON, FORREST, IMLAY, GRAY

  • gary and rhonda simpson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      I would be interested in knowing what children following had.I have a Peter Lawson born c1834 to John Lawson in Peterhead, no mother mentioned. His granddaughter is my husbands grandmother Bessie Lawson Adam. My .Peter married a Helen Duff Davie in Cruden 13 June 1857.

      28-9-1823 John Lawson m Mary Davidson

      Look forward to response.

      Rhonda Simpson