To John Stephen

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      John, I have a link with your family.

      My Grandfather was William Kidd Urquhart b. 1893 son of
      William Kidd Urquhart b. 1866 & Catherine Lawrence McPherson b. 1872

      Catherine's Parents (my gg grandparrents) were
      John McPherson b. 1854 & Helen Copland b. 1853

      my ggg grandparents were John Mcpherson & Catherine Lawrence
      and William Copland d. 1854 & Helen Horn d. 1893

      I am still in the process of researching this line.

      Hazel Holt