1861 Death Indexes

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 1998
      Dear Wade,

      I agree it would be a large file to download, and would be more than
      happy to wait for it to appear on the Webpage. However, people far more
      internet-sophisticated than I possibly won't agree!

      Either way, it will be wonderful to have it. You have certainly aroused
      my interest in Peterhead, and the people who lived there, and I can see
      myself spending quite a bit of time at the LDS library in the future.
      Will let you know if I find anything definite to update your records,
      but so far I haven't achieved much.

      Regards,
      Judy Hand
    • Marie Anne Cooper
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 1998
        Hi Wade,

        I just think it is wonderful that you have had the patience and
        put other jobs on hold to complete this large list.

        Which ever is best for everyone and yourself I will be happy with
        and thank you for your time and help over the last couple of weeks
        it is very much appreciated.

        Marie
        Auckland NZL