1861 Deaths for Peterhead

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 1998
      Hi All,

      I finished transcribing and indexing the 1861 deaths. They total 272
      deaths, do people want me to put this list up here first, before I
      update the web pages? Please let me know if you do or don't want the
      list put up in the newsgroup, as I understand it would be a large
      message to download.

      Also if you wish to be included in the researchers database, please send
      me your information, as I will also be updating this at the same time.

      Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
      Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb
    • Ken May
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 1998
        Wade,

        Thanks for everything you're doing. I agree with the other comments
        that probably waiting for the web page list of the 1861 data will suit
        most of us.

        All the best

        Ken

        ---Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:

        > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
        >
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I finished transcribing and indexing the 1861 deaths. They total 272
        > deaths, do people want me to put this list up here first, before I
        > update the web pages? Please let me know if you do or don't want the
        > list put up in the newsgroup, as I understand it would be a large
        > message to download.
        >
        > Also if you wish to be included in the researchers database, please
        send
        > me your information, as I will also be updating this at the same time.
        >
        > Regards, Wade.
        > --
        > Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
        > Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb

        > At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone.
        Merchandise from
        > the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball League
        (USA).
        > Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers

      • Ken May
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 1998

          ---Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:

          > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
          >
          > Hi All,
          >
          > I finished transcribing and indexing the 1861 deaths. They total 272
          > deaths, do people want me to put this list up here first, before I
          > update the web pages? Please let me know if you do or don't want the
          > list put up in the newsgroup, as I understand it would be a large
          > message to download.
          >
          > Also if you wish to be included in the researchers database, please
          send
          > me your information, as I will also be updating this at the same time.
          >
          > Regards, Wade.
          > --
          > Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
          > Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb

          > At last! The perfect gifts for baseball fans...or anyone.
          Merchandise from
          > the Sonoma County Crushers, champions of the Western Baseball League
          (USA).
          > Go to http://www.icatmall.com/crushers

        • William Pratt
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 1998
            I need the form to enter my research names in the database. I am researching
            Beaton, Henderson, McKissor, Norrie, Will
            S. Churchill