Clubb

  • weelass1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2002
      Here is some more of my family info.
      Please see post on June 24th subect:Massie for info on my maternal
      grandfather Andrew Gordon Massie and his wife Jessie Hutchison
      Clubb. This is a list of her parents and siblings.

      Alexander Clubb
      b. 1884 (still to be confirmed)
      d. 7th Jul 1958 Peterhead
      Father- Alexander Clubb
      Mother- Mary McKechnie
      m. 5th Apr 1910 Peterhead
      Jemima Suttar Cruden
      b. 6th Jun 1890 Peterhead
      d. 10th Dec 1960 Aberdeen
      Father- Alexander Cruden
      Mother- Jessie Hutchison

      Their children were

      Alexander
      b. 25 Apr 1911 PD d. Oct 1911 (to be confirmed)

      Helen Gall Donaldson
      b. 27 Apr 1912 PD d. 16 Jan 1981 Aberdeen
      m. James Arthur Allan 1934

      Jessie Hutchison
      b. 6 Jun 1914 PD d. 8 Jan 1973 PD
      m. Andrew Gordon Massie 1931 (see Massie post- june 24 2002)

      Mary Dolina Main
      b. 31 May 1929
      m. Michael Hutchison 1946
      m. Alex McKerrow 1986

      All other ingo that I have still has to be confirmed so I will not
      post it yet.
    • weelass1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
        Here is some more of my family info.
        Please see post on June 24th subect:Massie for info on my maternal
        grandfather Andrew Gordon Massie and his wife Jessie Hutchison
        Clubb. This is a list of her parents and siblings.

        Alexander Clubb
        b. 1st Dec 1884 Aberdeen (confirmed)
        d. 7th Jul 1958 Peterhead
        Father- Alexander Clubb
        Mother- Mary McKechnie
        m. 5th Apr 1910 Peterhead
        Jemima Suttar Cruden (birth cert gives name as Joan Souttar Cruden)
        b. 6th Jun 1890 Peterhead
        d. 10th Dec 1960 Aberdeen
        Father- Alexander Cruden
        Mother- Jessie Hutchison

        Their children were

        Alexander
        b. 25 Apr 1911 PD d. 13 Oct 1911 (confirmed)

        Helen Gall Donaldson
        b. 27 Apr 1912 PD d. 16 Jan 1981 Aberdeen
        m. James Arthur Allan 1934

        Jessie Hutchison
        b. 6 Jun 1914 PD d. 8 Jan 1973 PD
        m. Andrew Gordon Massie 1931 (see Massie post- june 24 2002)

        Mary Dolina Main
        b. 31 May 1929
        m. Michael Hutchison 1946
        m. Alex McKerrow 1986

        Alexander Clubb's parents were

        Alexander Clubb -parents Alexander Clubb & Margaret Moir
        Mary McKechnie - parents Neil McKechnie & Margaret Thoirs
        Married 7th Apr 1882 Peterhead

        Their Children were
        Mary Ann b. 1882
        Alexander b. 1884 d. 1958
        Maggie b. 1887 d. 1910?
        Isabella McKechnie b. 1890
        Fred Dyson b. 1892 d. 1893 age 6 weeks
        Christian Ann b. 1894
        Elizabeth Jane b. 1898
        Helen Johnston b. 1899 d. 1900 age 5 months
        James b. 1908