Church window

  • suttlesound
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2002
      I was wondering if any one could help me with info on churches in Peterhead. I have an old photo of a church, which is on a corner in Peterhead and have been told that my grandfather, William COWIE, either dedicated or donated a window in this church in remembrance of his parents.

      I am trying to track down this church and window for my father with the hope of one day maybe obtaining a photo of both for him.

      Can anyone supply me with a list of churches and their addresses for Peterhead or offer any suggestions?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Sue

    • Sam Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002