1841 Census

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2002
      I would be most appreciative, if time permits, for any details from the
      1841 Peterhead Census for the following surnames:
      BIRNIE, HENRY, FINDLATER, REID (John & spouse Margaret), WILLOX &
      McKESSOCK (McKISSECK / McKESSOR).
      Thank you,
      Linda Adam
      Ontario, Canada
    • Ivo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2002
        Hi Colin,
        I hope this is the right Reid's you wanted.

        BUCHANHAVEN
        James Reid, age 55 fisherman
        Margaret, age 55
        Margaret, age 10
        William, age 5

        For William Reid and Ann I coul'nt find. I wote down all the Reid's for
        Peterhead town for someone else, so I don't think I missed them. But I'll
        double check.
        Catherine