Re: [Peterhead] 1851 census - McKinnon

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2002
      Joanne Pye wrote:

      > Hi Wade,
      >
      > Thank you for the census details for Isabella McKinnon, they will be
      > very
      > useful.
      >
      > You mentioned Isabella's death in 1859. I don't believe I have the
      > details
      > about this and would be extremely grateful if you have the time.
      >
      > Thanks once again,
      > Joanne

      No.58, Isabella McKinnon widow of John McKinnon, nailer, died 23/5/1859
      8h am at 11 Longate, female, 80 years, parents: John Rae, carter (dead)
      and Helen Rae nee Clark (dead), cause: old age, informant: Hellen
      Kinloch, daughter, present, 55 Kirk Street.

    • Joanne Pye
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
        Hi Wade,

        Thank you so much for this information! This now confirms that Isabella was
        my GGGGG Grandmother and also why McKINNON appears later on as middle name!

        Thank you so much once again, I'm extremely grateful!!!

        Joanne