Photos

  • fisherquine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2002
      Hi,

      Needed photos of the bay as it is today for another project I am
      involved in - thought I would share some of them with you.

      Should any of you wish to see any other place as it is now - let me
      know- could maybe even find a washhouse for Alex!

      Margie
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 25, 2003
        Hi All,

        You can't send attachments through the groups messages, but you can add photos by logging into the Yahoo groups page and going to the Photo section. It saves having to send out to everyone.

        If anyone has problems, you can send me the photo and I will add it to the group album.