Re: [Peterhead] 1851 census - McKinnon

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
      Hi Joanne,

      Joanne Pye wrote:

      > Hi Wade,
      >
      > Thank you very much for the McKinnon census info, it is very helpful.
      >
      > > No Johns. Would Isabella aged 72 be right?
      >
      > Yes there is a strong possibility that Isabella could be in her 70's.
      > I'm
      > trying to investigate if this is my Isabella RAE that married James
      > RIACH
      > 1801 Peterhead, and if John McKINNON was her second husband.
      >
      > Thanks again for all your help and I hope you're well.
      >
      > Joanne

      District 9, Page 4, No.17, Longate Street
      Isabella McKinnon, head, 72, Slains
      Thomas Arthur, son-in-law, 39, Peterhead

      Have I already given you Isabella's death certificate details in 1859?

    • Joanne Pye
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 7, 2002
        Hi Wade,

        Thank you for the census details for Isabella McKinnon, they will be very
        useful.

        You mentioned Isabella's death in 1859. I don't believe I have the details
        about this and would be extremely grateful if you have the time.

        Thanks once again,
        Joanne

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 10, 2002
          Joanne Pye wrote:

          > Hi Wade,
          >
          > Thank you for the census details for Isabella McKinnon, they will be
          > very
          > useful.
          >
          > You mentioned Isabella's death in 1859. I don't believe I have the
          > details
          > about this and would be extremely grateful if you have the time.
          >
          > Thanks once again,
          > Joanne

          No.58, Isabella McKinnon widow of John McKinnon, nailer, died 23/5/1859
          8h am at 11 Longate, female, 80 years, parents: John Rae, carter (dead)
          and Helen Rae nee Clark (dead), cause: old age, informant: Hellen
          Kinloch, daughter, present, 55 Kirk Street.

        • Joanne Pye
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
            Hi Wade,

            Thank you so much for this information! This now confirms that Isabella was
            my GGGGG Grandmother and also why McKINNON appears later on as middle name!

            Thank you so much once again, I'm extremely grateful!!!

            Joanne