Re: [Peterhead] (unknown)

  • Mmm16dav@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
      Alex,

      Many thanks - they will be linked somehow but at present I am not sure how. I
      badly need the brothers and sisters of Andrew Cow as it is with him we have
      the link to all the Cow families in Peterhead and we can't work it out.
      Andrew Cow was married to Barbra Cooper and one of their sons was William
      born 1875 0r 76- we need to know the other sons and daughters. There might
      even have been just one brother - possibly Andrew although a John comes in
      somewhere.

      The ones Alex has with Cooper are strong possibilties- but where do they fit
      in??

      Margie

    • annshreeve2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
        --- In Peterhead@y..., Mmm16dav@a... wrote:
        >Hi Margie,

        My married name is Shreeve - a Great Yarmouth name. If I remember
        correctly, my g-grandmother's name is actually Barbara Cooper Cow. I
        shall check this out when I'm back in PD. I will be there (and
        free) from 20th June to 15th July and perhaps after 7th August. From
        15th July, husband will be there so I'll have to entertain him!

        Regards,
        Ann