Re: [Peterhead] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi Margie,

      fisherquine wrote:

      > Hi You lot, this site has gone quiet. After a really busy spell I
      > hope to have some time to myself! Am I being optimistic?

      I know I've been slack, but the footy season has started and I don't
      mean the World Cup stuff, just the real thing, Aussie Rules Football. I
      haven't updated the web pages since Christmas, I'd better pull my finger
      out.

      Started by replying to a few emails tonight, just so you have something
      to read ;-)

    • Mmm16dav@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
        Alex,

        Many thanks - they will be linked somehow but at present I am not sure how. I
        badly need the brothers and sisters of Andrew Cow as it is with him we have
        the link to all the Cow families in Peterhead and we can't work it out.
        Andrew Cow was married to Barbra Cooper and one of their sons was William
        born 1875 0r 76- we need to know the other sons and daughters. There might
        even have been just one brother - possibly Andrew although a John comes in
        somewhere.

        The ones Alex has with Cooper are strong possibilties- but where do they fit
        in??

        Margie

      • annshreeve2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
          --- In Peterhead@y..., Mmm16dav@a... wrote:
          >Hi Margie,

          My married name is Shreeve - a Great Yarmouth name. If I remember
          correctly, my g-grandmother's name is actually Barbara Cooper Cow. I
          shall check this out when I'm back in PD. I will be there (and
          free) from 20th June to 15th July and perhaps after 7th August. From
          15th July, husband will be there so I'll have to entertain him!

          Regards,
          Ann