Re: [Peterhead] Wades Crew Lists and Cds

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi Alex,

      dundeealex wrote:

      > Hi! Wade,
      > I wonder if you would mind having a look at the details on this
      > seaman. I know you worked on this some long time ago I think he could
      > possibly be mine.
      > Alex
      > Robertson John 1828 Peterhead 106338

      The attachment will not appear in the newsgroup, which is why I also
      sent it to your personal address.

      I have not seen any mention of the Cds before and I looked at the web
      site you gave. I only found mention of 1851, but no mention of
      Aberdeenshire. Have you bought them or used them? What information is
      given? As the index I have on Peterhead Seamen will be displayed like
      above in your email.