Re: Carle Family

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi Jim,

      jcka2002 wrote:

      > Wade,
      > The only information that I have is that Gordon Carle married
      > Mary Fraser on 29th.March, 1868 in Peterhead. Do you have any further
      > information?
      >
      > Thank You,
      > Jim Adams

      1868 Peterhead Marriages
      No.22, 29/3/1868 Manse of Peterhead, Church of Scotland, Gordon Carle,
      carter, bachelor, age 23, Cairngall Longside, parents: Gordon Carle,
      labourer and Jean Carle ms Tait married to Mary Fraser, spinster, age 19,
      Dowiehills Peterhead, parents: Angus Fraser, gamekeeper and Jean Fraser
      ms Ritchie, witnesses James Buchan and William Carle.

      1863 Peterhead Marriages
      No.17, 13/5/1863 Manse of Peterhead, Church of Scotland, William Carle,
      farm servant, bachelor, age 29, Cardrum Meldrum, parents: Gordon Carle,
      farmer servant and Jean Carle ms Tait, married to Jane Kelman, spinster,
      age 28, Sandfordhill Peterhead, parents: James Kelman, Blacksmith (dead)
      and Isabella Kelman ms Forman, witnesses William French and Francis
      Gavin.

      Didn't find Carle or Fraser family in 1851 census for Peterhead.