  • dundeealex
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5 1:56 AM
      Hi! Fisherquine is this them
      Alex
      1. William Cooper COW - International Genealogical Index
      Gender: M Christening: 2 Sep 1846 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
      2. Alexander COW - International Genealogical Index
      Gender: M Christening: 13 Feb 1848 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
      3. Charles Henderson Smith COW - International Genealogical Index
      Gender: M Christening: 31 Dec 1849 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
      4. John Moir COW - International Genealogical Index
      Gender: M Christening: 2 Nov 1852 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
      5. William Cooper COW - International Genealogical Index
      Gender: M Christening: 28 Sep 1854 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland