Re: Leslies and Stewarts of Peterhead

  • susan willilamson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 1998
      Hi Judy, your e-mail this morning reminded me to to let you know I'm still
      trying to piece together our possible williamson connection and I'll get
      back to you. Do you have anything else on Peterhead Williamsons? Was
      the first name of Eliza's mother's father "William" Williamson?
      There seemed to have been only one or two families early 1800's.

      Susan Williamson