  • fisherquine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hi You lot, this site has gone quiet. After a really busy spell I
      hope to have some time to myself! Am I being optimistic?

      I need help with the Cow side- think this should bring in some of
      yours Ann. I have received marriage certificate of my g grandfather-
      I need to know who his siblings were.

      Andrew Cow - and his wife Barbra( yes it is spelt like that) maiden
      surname Cooper - thats a new one to me!! Will be where your
      Grandma's name comes from Ann.
      Their son William was born in 1854 - or year either side as he was 22
      when married in 1876.
      I need to find out who the rest of William's brothers and sisters
      were.
    • dundeealex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
        Hi! Fisherquine is this them
        Alex
        1. William Cooper COW - International Genealogical Index
        Gender: M Christening: 2 Sep 1846 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
        2. Alexander COW - International Genealogical Index
        Gender: M Christening: 13 Feb 1848 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
        3. Charles Henderson Smith COW - International Genealogical Index
        Gender: M Christening: 31 Dec 1849 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
        4. John Moir COW - International Genealogical Index
        Gender: M Christening: 2 Nov 1852 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland
        5. William Cooper COW - International Genealogical Index
        Gender: M Christening: 28 Sep 1854 Peterhead, Aberdeen, Scotland