Wades Crew Lists and Cds

  • dundeealex
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2002
      Hi! Wade,
      I wonder if you would mind having a look at the details on this
      seaman. I know you worked on this some long time ago I think he could
      possibly be mine.
      Alex
      Robertson John 1828 Peterhead 106338
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
        Hi Alex,

        dundeealex wrote:

        > Hi! Wade,
        > I wonder if you would mind having a look at the details on this
        > seaman. I know you worked on this some long time ago I think he could
        > possibly be mine.
        > Alex
        > Robertson John 1828 Peterhead 106338

        The attachment will not appear in the newsgroup, which is why I also
        sent it to your personal address.

        I have not seen any mention of the Cds before and I looked at the web
        site you gave. I only found mention of 1851, but no mention of
        Aberdeenshire. Have you bought them or used them? What information is
        given? As the index I have on Peterhead Seamen will be displayed like
        above in your email.