Re: [Peterhead] William Leslie and Judy

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2002
      Hello Margie;
      The records I have show my grandfather William Leslie born in Longside, my
      gg grandfather James Leslie born in Longside, married in Longside and my ggg
      grandgfather John Leslie a Crofter in Longside. I guess it's a longshot (ha)
      that they may be burried in Longside. They do not show up anywhere else.
      Thanks for doing the walk through the cemetery, I have been wanting to do
      that. Is there only one cemetery directly associated with Longside?
      Are there any living Leslies in Longside?
      Regards
      William Leslie