Re: 1858 deaths

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 1998
      Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

      > From: "Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes" <bede@...>
      >
      > Wade, may I please have further information on William Bruce b.1798
      > and John Gill Reid b. 1839. Thank you Betty.

      No.51, William Bruce, labourer, married, died 18/4/1858 4.30 am 2/3 Ugie
      Street, male 60 years, parents: Charles Bruce crofter (deceased) and
      Isabel Bruce ms Elrick (deceased), cause: Phthisis Pulmonalis about 3
      months, Henry Mason undertaker, informantL John Bruce, brother, present.

      No.87, John Gill Reid, Clerk (single), 13/7/1858, oh 30, pm, Broad
      Street, male, 19 years, parents: James Reid, tailor and Helen Reid ms
      Abel (deceased), cause: Phthisis Pulmonalis about a year, Allan S.
      Thomson undertaker, Ann Reid, Aunt (present).