Ann FISHER b1847 Peterhead, Abd

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2002
      Hi all,

      Would be extremely grateful for any information regarding Ann FISHER b1847
      Peterhead, Aberdeen.

      Ann was living in Dundee in the 1881 census with Ann KINLOCH nee FRASER as
      her cousin.

      If anyone has any info about Ann or any FISHER's from Peterhead, I'd be
      really grateful to hear from you.

      Thanks once again,
      Joanne
      Researching:
      MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ALLAN, ANGUS, RIACH, RAE, HAY, PATERSON, THOMSON -
      Aberdeen
      KINLOCH, WATSON, SMITH - Glasgow
      KINLOCH, MITCHELSON-Dundee
      ANGUS-Edinburgh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5 1:01 AM
        Hi Joanne,

        Joanne Pye wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Would be extremely grateful for any information regarding Ann FISHER
        > b1847
        > Peterhead, Aberdeen.
        >
        > Ann was living in Dundee in the 1881 census with Ann KINLOCH nee
        > FRASER as
        > her cousin.
        >
        > If anyone has any info about Ann or any FISHER's from Peterhead, I'd
        > be
        > really grateful to hear from you.

        No Fisher's in 1851 census for Peterhead.

      • Joanne Pye
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5 10:44 AM
          Hi Wade,

          Thanks for looking!