Old Photos

  • fisherquine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Wade asked if I had any old photos of shops as they were- I am
      working on it!

      However do you remember Bon Marche in Marischal Street - sold
      sweeties- run by Bessie Jane Sinclair?

      The only one I came acroos tonight was this one of Union Terrace in
      Aberdeen while Macmillans was still there. I still have ornaments
      from there!

      I make no comment about the people!! The children's coats were nap
      and the hats red velour - don't they look happy!!

      Margie