Re: [Peterhead] Leslies of Peterhead

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 9 , May 13, 2002
      Hello Judy;
      As you may note from my varous messages, I have documented information to
      the name only of my ggg John Leslie, probably born in Longside about 1800,
      but I am stuck there. A am a member of the ANEFHS, and I did go into their
      offices once, but I was at an early stage of my research. I need to go to
      Longside and read gravestones of talk to people there. I don't know if there
      any Leslies left in Longside.
      Margie's offer to do some searching is great. I hope she can find something.
      Regards
      William
      Message 2 of 9 , May 13, 2002
        How many Leslies do you want you two!! there is an A Leslie in Mintlaw

        a John Leslie in Peterhead and a JG Leslie in Longside- and the house the
        Longside one lives in is an old one -

        Regards

        Margie

        a John Leslie in Peterhead and a JG in Longside