William Bruce

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 1998
      Shirley, Thank you for the email re the Bruce family,--its right on!!
      Where did you get the information? You must have access to a biggish LDS
      centre. It is MOST frustrating not to be able to have the thrill of a
      find oneself. A trip to the U.K.cannot be a frequent event!
      Are you related to the Bruces yourself? Our connection is through my
      husbands mother, her maiden name was Bruce. My husband has a cousin,
      Charles Bruce,that name has been in every generation. Again thank you so
      much. Betty Holmes and Season's Greetings.