Re: [Peterhead] Photos

    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2002
      Hi All,

      You need to log into the Yahoo Groups Web Page.

      and then go to the photos section.

      Regards, Wade.

      Linda Adam wrote:

      > Can you please tell me the URL to view the photos. I couldn't find
      > them
      > Linda

    • David Wallace
      Message 2 of 8 , May 13, 2002
        -----
        Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Photos

        > Hi All,
        >
        > You need to log into the Yahoo Groups Web Page.

        > and then go to the photos section.
        >
        > Regards, Wade.

        Hi Wade:

        I have corresponded with you extensively several years ago in connection
        with my ancestors, Sutherland and Robertson.
        Since the change to "yahoo" I have not posted to the list. I refuse to
        supply Yahoo with the personal information they require to obtain axcess. I
        have noted that the majority of spam received by me originates from a Yahoo
        address.

        Regards

        Dave Wallace
      • fisherquine
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9 8:46 AM
          Hi,

          Needed photos of the bay as it is today for another project I am
          involved in - thought I would share some of them with you.

          Should any of you wish to see any other place as it is now - let me
          know- could maybe even find a washhouse for Alex!

          Margie
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 25 4:34 PM
            Hi All,

            You can't send attachments through the groups messages, but you can add photos by logging into the Yahoo groups page and going to the Photo section. It saves having to send out to everyone.

            If anyone has problems, you can send me the photo and I will add it to the group album.