Re: Robertson Milne or Greig

  • royflett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2002
      Hazel

      Do you know the parents' names of your Robertson Milne?

      There are only a couple appearing in the IGI.

      Roy

      --- In Peterhead@y..., "Hazel Holt" <hm.holt@v...> wrote:
      > I have a Robertson Milne (male) who died in 1940 who was married to
      Jessie Ann Hay. I also thought that this was an unusual Christian
      name.

    • Hazel Holt
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2002
        Yes Roy I do. They are Alexander Milne b. around 1836 Peterhead and Isabella Reid b. around 1841 St. Fergus.
        I found Robertson through his Death Certificate when looking for another member of his family. He is the brother of my Gr. Gr. Grandmother.

        Hazel