Seamen's Records

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2002
      Hi Alex,

      Yes, I certainly am still around, and read all the Peterhead messages
      avidly.

      I probably can't help you much more about John Robertson, but if I can,
      please ,
      let me know.

      Regards,
      Judy Hand
      Auckland.
    • William Leslie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2002
        Hello Judy.
        I am still searching for my ggg grandfather John Leslie, Crofter from
        Longside. Have you found all your Peterhead Leslies? It still amazes me that
        in a relatively small town like Peterhead that there could be at least two
        Leslie families with no apparent connection.
        Regards
        William Leslie