Judy Hand, Seamans Records

  • dundeealex
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 12:40 AM
      Hi!

      Is Sharon Inkster or Judy Hand still around on the list I have read a
      post 14July 1999 on Peterhead seaman and Sharon had asked Judy for
      info on the John Robertson below. We may be pursuing a similar line
      and I would like to contact her or anyone who has followed this line.
      Alex
      No. 114229
      John Robertson
      Born at: Peterhead County: A/deen Date of Birth: 18 August, 1798
      Capacity: Carpenter Height 6ft 3 ½ ins (This is not a typing error, he
      really was this tall!)
      Hair: Brown Complexion: Fair Eyes: Grey Marks: None
      First went to sea as: Carpenter: In the year: 1821
      When unemployed resides at: Peterhead
      Issued at: A/deen On: 5 March, 1845
      Age when ticketed: 47 Can write: Yes