Re: [Peterhead] Robertson Milne or Greig

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2002
      I have a Robertson Milne (male) who died in 1940 who was married to Jessie Ann Hay. I also thought that this was an unusual Christian name.

    • royflett
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2002
        Hazel

        Do you know the parents' names of your Robertson Milne?

        There are only a couple appearing in the IGI.

        Roy

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2002
          Yes Roy I do. They are Alexander Milne b. around 1836 Peterhead and Isabella Reid b. around 1841 St. Fergus.
          I found Robertson through his Death Certificate when looking for another member of his family. He is the brother of my Gr. Gr. Grandmother.

          Hazel