Pitch and Toss

  • dundeealex
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      I remember playing it as a young lad at the back o'the wash hoose but
      we pitched the coin usually a 1/2 penny against the wall but then you
      had to toss them, that was layin them on two fingers. canna mind the
      rules but we learned a lot O' Bad? habits roond aboot that wash
      hoose<bg> ye ken like turnin the handle to part dry the claes for yer
      mither.
      Alex