Re: [Peterhead] Carle

  • Garry & Debbie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      Hello,

      I have a Catherine FRASER born, circa 1849 the daughter of Angus & Catherine
      FRASER. Do you know who Marys parents were?

      Debbie Cunningham

      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2002
        I have the marriage details if you don't already have them.

        Regards, Wade.

        jcka2002 wrote:

        > Is anyone researching Gordon Carle b1845 Longside and Mary Fraser
        > b1848 Rathen, m1868 Peterhead.

      • ross
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
          Jessie Kinghorn had a illegitimate child with Gordon Carle. Her name was Isabella Kinghorn. It has taken over 70 years to discover where the Kinghorn name comes from. Jessie Kinghorn the year after she had Isabella Married James Duncan. Isabella eventually had a number of half brothers and sisters.

          Isabella later married someone called Watson she had a half brother called Alexander Duncan who married Susan Chisholm had three sons. One was called George Kinghorn Duncan

          Isabella Watson had a number of children one was called Lilly Ann Watson eventually married George KInghorn Duncan. They had three children.

          There only son was called George Kinghorn Duncan

          I am the son of George Kinghorn Duncan

          Lilly Ann Watson

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:

          > I have the marriage details if you don't already have them.
          >
          > Regards, Wade.
          >
          > jcka2002 wrote:
          >
          > > Is anyone researching Gordon Carle b1845 Longside and Mary Fraser
          > > b1848 Rathen, m1868 Peterhead.

        • Allan Harrop
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
            Hi

            My Gr Gr Grandfather was AlexanderJohnstone Kinghorn, brother of "your" Jessie
            Jessie was Christened in Peterhead 26/1/1840 as Janet Sim Kinghorn.
            Their parents were Alexander Kinghorn and Christian Middleton. This Alexander was born illegitimately in Old Deer in December 1812 to Margaret Stephen, who told the Kirk session that the father of her child was Adam Kinghorn of Longside.
            This Adam did not marry Margaret, but married Jane Cocker instead and had a large family.
            I would love to know what became of Margaret, and if she married. The only clues I have are the middle names of Johnstone and Sim. Anyone any ideas?

            Eileen