Re: [Peterhead] Census dates

  • i.l.tilbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hi Alex
      Im so glad i could help you , you see i have the 1881 cencus on CD , So if
      you have not got the age for your men ,give me the names and i will
      look up for you
      I too have seaman from Peterhead , but only two are on the 1881 that is
      Robert Kean and his brother in law James Benzie
      This is about James Benzie,
      Reference.1901- 027-MR226
      James was 47 on board the ship Eclipse
      I wish i new that much about Robert who is my great grandfather brother but
      i dont know the ship or number
      Lyn