Re: Botany village

  • docnasco2
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 21, 2002
      --- In Peterhead@y..., Bruce Milne <brucemil@i...> wrote:
      > I got an email from you mentioning William and you're not going
      down that
      > road.........who in the world is William......and what road aare you
      > tlaking about? You been into the Scotch again?
      >
      > Warm regards, Bruce

      Bruce, (and Cousins Margie and William too)

      I had a good chuckle with your message. As you know Margie is my
      cousin from the Cowe side of the family. Well William is my cousin
      from the Rankin side of the family. I met William through this site
      when I read and inquiry he had about his great grandfather (James
      Rankin) which I recognized as my great grandfather too. And of
      course Margie will have to tell us how you and I are related, because
      I don't have it written down and without that I am lost.

      I just found out today that I have I have your father to thank for
      being an American. My mother told me that it was your father who,
      while visiting Peterhead, encouraged my father to come to America.
      Mom and Dad came to your parents house when they first came to
      Niagara Falls. So thank you Petrie!!

      It was nice reading all the messages today from my cousins on the
      Peterhead site. But I have to admit that it was a bit humorous that
      we are all brought together in this way.

      Hello to all!!

      Sylvia Cowe Nascimben

      Maternal: Rankin, Davidson, MacPherson
      Paternal: Cow(e), Buchan
    • William Leslie
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 21, 2002
        Hello Bruce, Margie and Sylvia;
        I think that this is the greatest invention in communication, and I don't
        know how I would live now without a powerful computer. I feel very close to
        all my cousins, and to Peterhead, simply because I can get such quick
        answers and so much information.
        Reagrds
        William Leslie