Re: [Peterhead] Re: Botany village

  • Bruce Milne
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 19, 2002
      I got an email from you mentioning William and you're not going down that
      road.........who in the world is William......and what road aare you
      tlaking about? You been into the Scotch again?

      Warm regards, Bruce
    • docnasco2
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 21, 2002
        --- In Peterhead@y..., Bruce Milne <brucemil@i...> wrote:
        > I got an email from you mentioning William and you're not going
        down that
        > road.........who in the world is William......and what road aare you
        > tlaking about? You been into the Scotch again?
        >
        > Warm regards, Bruce

        Bruce, (and Cousins Margie and William too)

        I had a good chuckle with your message. As you know Margie is my
        cousin from the Cowe side of the family. Well William is my cousin
        from the Rankin side of the family. I met William through this site
        when I read and inquiry he had about his great grandfather (James
        Rankin) which I recognized as my great grandfather too. And of
        course Margie will have to tell us how you and I are related, because
        I don't have it written down and without that I am lost.

        I just found out today that I have I have your father to thank for
        being an American. My mother told me that it was your father who,
        while visiting Peterhead, encouraged my father to come to America.
        Mom and Dad came to your parents house when they first came to
        Niagara Falls. So thank you Petrie!!

        It was nice reading all the messages today from my cousins on the
        Peterhead site. But I have to admit that it was a bit humorous that
        we are all brought together in this way.

        Hello to all!!

        Sylvia Cowe Nascimben

        Maternal: Rankin, Davidson, MacPherson
        Paternal: Cow(e), Buchan
      • William Leslie
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 21, 2002
          Hello Bruce, Margie and Sylvia;
          I think that this is the greatest invention in communication, and I don't
          know how I would live now without a powerful computer. I feel very close to
          all my cousins, and to Peterhead, simply because I can get such quick
          answers and so much information.
          Reagrds
          William Leslie